| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kofu in May is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 86.4mm (3.4in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Kofu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kofu, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kofu:
- Maebashi, Japan - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) NNE
- Kumagaya, Japan - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NE
- Chichibu, Japan - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) NE
- Tokyo, Japan - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) E
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 26.8 kms (16.6 miles) SE
- Yokohama, Japan - 102.6 kms (63.7 miles) ESE
- Mishima, Japan - 70.2 kms (43.6 miles) SSE
- Ajiro, Japan - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) SE
- Oshima, Japan - 125.8 kms (78.2 miles) SE
- Irozaki, Japan - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) SSE