| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kofu in July is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 118.2mm (4.7in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Kofu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kofu, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kofu:
- Maebashi, Japan - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) NNE
- Kumagaya, Japan - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NE
- Chichibu, Japan - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) NE
- Tokyo, Japan - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) E
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 26.8 kms (16.6 miles) SE
- Yokohama, Japan - 102.6 kms (63.7 miles) ESE
- Mishima, Japan - 70.2 kms (43.6 miles) SSE
- Ajiro, Japan - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) SE
- Oshima, Japan - 125.8 kms (78.2 miles) SE
- Irozaki, Japan - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) SSE