| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kofu in January is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 32.5mm (1.3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 10:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Kofu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kofu, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kofu:
- Maebashi, Japan - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) NNE
- Kumagaya, Japan - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NE
- Chichibu, Japan - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) NE
- Tokyo, Japan - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) E
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 26.8 kms (16.6 miles) SE
- Yokohama, Japan - 102.6 kms (63.7 miles) ESE
- Mishima, Japan - 70.2 kms (43.6 miles) SSE
- Ajiro, Japan - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) SE
- Oshima, Japan - 125.8 kms (78.2 miles) SE
- Irozaki, Japan - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) SSE